These are young Latvian Waffen-SS volunteer legionnaires. The Latvian Legion was a formation of the Waffen-SS during World War II created in 1943 which consisted primarily of ethnic Latvian conscripts. The 19th Latvian Division held out in the Kurland Pocket in western Latvia along the Baltic Gulf of Riga until May 10, 1945, when it was among the last German battle groups to surrender in Europe.
An SS-Schtüze of the SS-Mannschaft. Note the double-armed Swastika on his collar tabs used from 1944 on to identify full-time concentration staff who had been compulsorily transferred in from the Wehrmacht, SA, Werkschutz or similar non SS organizations. They were never considered SS personnel as their being conscripts rather than volunteers.