Johnson Wax Headquarters is the world headquarters and administration building of S. C. Johnson & Son in Racine, Wisconsin. Designed by American architect Frank Lloyd Wright for the company’s president, Herbert F. “Hib” Johnson, the building was constructed from 1936 to 1939
1895 - The Nathan G. Moore House, aka the Hans Christian Anderson House, 333 Forest Avenue, Oak Park IL.Wright did a remodeling after a fire destroyed much of the original house. Left to Mary Hills when Nathan Moore died, Hills sold it in June 1947 to Milton and Mary Summerville. Sold to Bob Dugal. Was open for seasonal public tours until 2001.