Angels Gate Lighthouse - This historic lighthouse has marked the entrance to the Port of Los Angeles since 1913. It is the only lighthouse to use a rotating green light. Located on the San Pedro Breakwater, California.
Commissioned in 1925, this classic fireboat served the L.A. Fire Department and the Port of Los Angeles until 2003. After nearly 80 years of service; it was replaced by the Warner L. Lawrence, one of the most powerful fireboats in the world. Located at Berth 85, Port of Los Angeles, San Pedro.
This 1932 Mediterranean-style structure was the last of the bathhouses built in Southern California, and it was at the end of the Red Car line, which ran from Los Angeles to San Pedro then out to Point Fermin. Located at 3720 Stephen M. White Dr., San Pedro.
General Phineas Banning is best known as the “Father of Los Angeles Harbor.” Sculptor Eugene Daubs created this seven-foot tall bronze statue portraying Banning with his sleeves rolled up and a coil of rope slung over one shoulder to capture his industrious nature.