A late 18th century blue glass and diamond ring The elongated oval blue glass plaque applied with graduated rose-cut diamonds in pinched collet-setting, within a similarly-cut diamond surround, all in closed-back settings, between engraved shoulders of foliate design
Gold, silver, enamel, rock crystal, diamond, ruby and emerald oval pendant, hanging from rose diamond love trophy of Cupid's wedding torch and quiver of arrows held by a suspension loop. The centre of the rock crystal is encrusted with two rose diamond turtle doves in flight with an emerald and ruby branch of myrtle leaves and berries between them, Paris, c 1860.
Platinum millegrain brooch centred on a carved emerald representing a tree on a pave set diamond trunk, with eight small diamonds in single collets between the leaves and a triangular cut diamond at the top. Two birds, with sapphire heads and tails, emerald legs and bodies and ruby wings, their heads turned backwards flank the tree, beside navette shaped emerald plants, all resting on a triple baguette cut diamond base. Cartier, London, c. 1935