One Room School House, Ghost Town School on Hwy 141 .... Wisconsin
so many possibility!
Bichet District 34 one room school house was built in 1896 by Oscar Johnson a local stone mason. The school was used from 1896 until 1946 when it closed due to low enrollment. It sits at the west edge of the Flinthills. The school was placed on the National Register of Historic places in 2004