1922 Milburn Electric Light Brougham - The Milburn Wagon Company was incorporated in 1869 and In 1875 moved to Toledo Ohio. In 1910 they started building Automobile bodies for Ohio Electric cars. In 1915 Milburn built an electric automobile of his own and the company lasted until 1923 when the plant was purchased by General Motors. Though Milburn got a late start in the electric car business they were still preferred by many women over gasoline cars. President Wilson had one too!