College and community night-time favorite: Bourbon Street in Downtown Fullerton
Wilshire constructed, at a cost of about eight thousand dollars, the first business "block" in downtown Fullerton at the southwest corner of Spadra (Harbor) and Commonwealth. The brick building, which opened March 24, 1888, housed Fullerton's first mercantile store (Stern & Goodman), first grocery store (Howell & Ford) and first post office
The Coachella 2015 Lineup Is Here
Coachella has officially announced their 2015 lineup!
The George C. Clark house, now the Heritage House in the Fullerton Arboretum, a century ago in the heart of downtown Fullerton.
Hetebrink House in Fullerton. Next to Fullerton College.
John Hetebrink House, Fullerton, California, circa 1914
Fullerton SOCO District
A Brief History of Yorba Linda - Main Street 1930 The name Yorba dates as far back as 1769 when Jose Yorba was part of a Spanish expedition exploring the area now known as Orange County. In 1809, Jose Yorba petitioned the King of Spain for a land grant and was awarded 62,000 acres of land which came to be known as Rancho Santiago de Santa Ana.
Fullerton, California, 1950s
Fullerton, California, 1950's rush hour on the corner of Spadre Road (now Harbor Blvd) and Commonwealth Avenue